Sunday, February 17, 2013

2/17 Spending Update

We had a very good Sunday today. We did visit my father-in-law and he's doing well. He said some funny things which had to be because of the pain meds.

Today's spending is as follows:
Fleet farm $141 which was for motor oil, hydraulic fluid, water softener salt (4 bags of salt were for my in-laws and they offered to pay for them but we declined because they always cover dinner.)
Kohls $5.83 summer outfit for Lil punk--I had a coupon for $10 off
DSW $48.53 badly needed new work shoes for me
Redbox $3.61

I've noticed that we tend to have way more expenses in the household category and I attribute it to where we live.

On a different note, my best friend told me today that she's pregnant. I'm so happy for her and a little sad. I so would like to have another baby. We are more than ready but its just not happening. Every month when I find out that I'm not, I have such a feeling of despair. What's meant to be will be, right?

4 comments:

  1. My sister went through fertility treatments and she said it was like 10-15% chance a month getting pregnant the old fashioned way but that 85% or couples get pregnant within a year. The odds are in your favor! Thou I'm sure I will be dissappointed too if I don't get pregnant right away once we start trying. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed, what will be will be. Don't be too hard on yourself (counter productive as it creates stress). That said, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had a magical phrase to make it happen for you. I see the upside in all this being that you at least have a little girl to watch grow up while you wait! I bet once everything slows down a bit for you that it will happen! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your kind words. Money Madwoman, you are so right.

    ReplyDelete