Monday, March 18, 2013

Snow Day Again!!

We are all home once again for another snow day. It is blizzarding here. Getting a bit sick if this...

We were so bored today that we dug out all of our change so Y could look for rare coins. We have never turned in our change since we got married almost nine years ago. I'm not sure how much money we have but we have over $500 in just quarters. We keep saving it for something special but I have no idea what. This change has now been moved 6 times over the years. Maybe we could spend it on a vacation for our ten year wedding anniversary. Thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. You have a lot of change. Since you have had it so long, I think you will just use it when the moment is right, if you think your 10 year anniversary vacation is it, then go for it :)

    I really have to experience snow sometime in my life but I really don't like being cold.

    ReplyDelete