Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day

Happy Fathers Day! I hope you all had a great day. Its been a very rough weekend for me. I have had a terrible cold that has bordered on the flu for 10 days now. After coming home from work early on Friday, I slept for 24 hours. I just don't seem to be getting better. I hope I feel better soon.

Lil Punk has been such a sweetheart. She rubbed my back last night every time I coughed and said, 'Its okay Sweetie." Sometimes when she's naughty, I forget that we must be doing something right.

I just hope I feel better for this week.               

1 comment:

  1. Hope you're feeling better soon! There was nothing worse than being pregnant and sick. Glad Lil Punk was such a sweetpea. I love it when my little man kisses my "bo-bos" better :)

    ReplyDelete