Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Tuesday Tidbits

I'm at home this afternoon with Lil Punk. She has an ear infection. She has been very crabby this afternoon.

Y received a 4% raise that will be effective July 1. Raises are not guaranteed so we're so thankful.

I felt the baby for the first time yesterday. I love that. Its the best thing about being pregnant. I love this baby so much already. In 4 weeks, I will be halfway done.

We received Y's reimbursement from work and applied it to the tractor right away.

I would like to buy drapes for my living room. They are on sale at Kohls and I have a 30% off coupon that starts tomorrow.

I am more than ready for it to warm up here and feel like summer.

Work has been extremely stressful lately. I have been super busy which is good for my pay but it does take a toll on me. Working on commission is hard but I like it.

My veggies are growing so well. So excited! I would post pics but I'm a little incompetent with uploading pics to my blog. I guess it would help if I actually posted from a computer instead of my phone. (hence the number of typos)

Have a wonderful week!

4 comments:

  1. Hope your little one is feeling better soon... Ear infections hurt. :( Isn't feeling the baby for the first time incredible?! :)

    Congrats on the raise! That is a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Carla. She is feeling better. I gave her Tylenol a few hours ago. Y brought her to the doctor but didn't get antibiotics because he didn't want her to build up an immunity to meds for something minor. I was a little annoyed because she's only been on meds once on her life, excluding the drops for pink eye. Oh well, I should be happy (and I am) that my husband will leave work to take her in.

      Delete
  2. I hope your little one feels better soon.
    I loved the feeling of my babied moving around. It seems like so long ago.
    And congrats on the increase. I too am always thankful for every penny that we get.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excluding Lil Punk not doing well, it seems like everything is going wonderfully for you. So happy to read this post; brought a big smile to my face. I hope that ear infection is gone by now.

    ReplyDelete