- Filling our propane tank, I just ordered this when I found out the current price is $1.39 per gallon. About $700
- Tiller to finish grading our yard, $1900. This is already budgeted for from the proceeds of the motorcycle sale.
- Tires for Y's pick-up and alignment because the current ones are wearing funny. We don't know exactly how much they will cost but he definitely needs them before winter. We are estimating $1000
- Blinds for our house. They would cut down on our winter heating bill. Even though we have a new house, there can be some wicked winter wind. We will check out some place online, estimating $1200. Has anybody ever bought blinds online?
- Landscaping supplies to include fabric, plastic edging, grass seed, and rock. Maybe around $2000? We would like to get it seeded prior to winter. The rock will be the main expense and we need to shop around for that.
Have you thought about upcoming expenses that should be taken care of before winter?