Monday, September 2, 2013

August Goals Recap and Sept Goals

My main goals for August were my pantry challenge which I already posted about, getting rid of Lil Punk's old clothes and paying $2500 to the tractor. I got rid of many of her old clothes by selling some to Once Upon a Child, giving some away and donating others to a thrift store. I did not sell any on E-Bay because Y doesn't want me to sell any. He said the money is long gone so he would rather give them away and help someone else in the process.

I did pay $2500 to the tractor. We are still on schedule to have this paid by the end of the year.

For September, I have two big goals.

1. Finalize hail claims for both vehicles
2. Pay off the tractor--this is a huge stretch goal but I want it gone. We shall see.

The last couple of days have been much cooler here, around 70. Its been very nice.

How is your September looking?

4 comments:

  1. When I realized that September was a 3-paycheck month for hubby....my September looked up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to muck out closets and drawers ... I have a big bag set for Goodwill, but I know I can find at least one more bag in the kids' rooms!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Before I really get into September, I have to get through this weekend! The cleaning out is going well though. Downsizing is as much mental as physical and my husband is struggling more than I am.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to do some more decluttering in September. I think I'll make it a goal to get rid of or donate atleast 1 big trashbag full of items. With two little ones its amazing how much stuff gets in this house. Especially since we've been celebrating birthdays, time to get rid of some old toys.

    ReplyDelete