Thursday, October 17, 2013

Tractor is Paid Off!!!

Y and I had been talking about paying off our tractor but with the uncertainty of the government we decided to wait. Since the government reopened today, I logged in and paid off the remaining $6880 from our savings and most recent paychecks. This leaves us with $3100 in our regular savings and $4500 in our car savings account that could be used for an emergency if needed.

I really wanted to have it paid before we are paying for daycare for two kids. Also, our lawnmower is fully paid for now, too. We just owe on my car to the tune of $5800 but that is at 0%. I want to get that paid but we need to build up out savings account first.

Woohoo!!! No more tractor payments!

6 comments:

  1. Awesome! One less payment with savings to spare, that will help a lot with baby #2 coming :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! That's quite a quantity to throw at it, I am sure you all were excited. Many congrats on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good stuff, girl!! :) Woot! Doesn't that feel great!?

    ReplyDelete