We had a very nice Christmas and we're now exhausted. We had our Christmas on Christmas Eve and went to my in-laws early yesterday afternoon. We stayed over last night. It was fun but its hard to stay overnight with a nursing newborn. The baby started cooing which is adorable. I need to find a nickname for the baby for this blog but we don't have a nickname for him here yet.
For goals, I have financial and non-financial.
1. Increase regular savings to $10,000
2. Pay off car
3. Increase car fund to $15,000
4. Increase retirement savings to $100,000
5. Pay down mortgage to under $200,000
6. Increase giving by 10%
7. Stick to grocery budget of $500 per month
1. Remain smoke free
2. Lose weight to get down to 132 pounds
3. Plant 3 perennial plants outside of my garden--trees do count.
4. Plant regular garden and vine garden
Do you have your 2014 goals yet? Any advice for me?