Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Sushi and Christmas Lights

We have a super fun evening planned. Lil Punk, Baby and I are going to a nearby town to look at Christmas lights with friends. Actually I will drop Baby off with my mother-in-law. Lil Punk and I have plans to go with my friend and her little boy to look at Christmas lights. I do know of one city park that we will go to and give a donation for their light display. We are doing this in lieu of exchanging gifts this year.

When we are there, I'm going to get sushi for the first time in almost a year. I don't know when I started loving sushi but I do. I gave Lil Punk some options on where she could eat. She chose Taco Bell and McDonalds. I did make her choose one so we will pick up a taco for her at Taco Bell.

We will also go to Target to exchange a baby gift for a bigger size and pick up diapers. I have several friends who swear by the Target brand diapers for boys. I've already ran into some leakage issues with Pampers and Huggies.

I'm debating about going to the mall to get a personalized ornament. I get one every year but my patience with malls this time of year is not much.

We made cookies for Lil Punk's daycare class today. She told me that her Christmas party tomorrow was cancelled because one boy was naughty yesterday. I actually texted her teacher to make sure and it is still on. She just made the cancellation up. The mailman will get the other half of the cookies we made. If I keep them, I would eat all of them and I still need to lose some weight.

Super busy day and I'm not feeling the best but we made the plans awhile ago. I thought I had mastitis yesterday but am feeling a bit better today.

Ok, gotta go. Everyone is waking up from their naps.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a busy but fun night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of going somewhere in lieu of gift giving. A memory sounds much better than a gift you will forget about in a month.

    ReplyDelete