Wednesday, January 1, 2014

January 2014 Challenge

I am taking part in Carla's No/Low Spend Challenge for January (posting from my phone so I can't link but link is on the side--My 1/2 Dozen Daily).

Here are my goals:

Limit grocery spending to $450 for the month
Limit all other spending to $300, not to include new windshield and tax software or gas
Increase regular savings to $3000, currently at $2034

I will keep you all posted on my progress.

Good luck to all who are joining in Carla's challenge!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck! Sounds like a great way to start the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing the challenge too - so far have had 2 no spend days - helps when you don't go out!! Good luck with your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always the little things during the week that get me. Like needing something for DJ for school. He is terrible about telling me things at the last minute. He will hopefully be going to college this year so things will get cheaper, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck!! :) I broke my no spend today cause hubby needed a couple items... :/

    ReplyDelete