- We needed more propane. The cost is down to $2.08 a gallon. For 150 gallons, it was about $300.
- I bought Easter outfits for the kids so I can get their pics taken. Total damage at The Childrens Place, $80. This did include a few item they had in clearance and a new swimsuit for Lil Punk.
- $85 for a cavity filling for Lil Punk. She fell asleep in the dental chair, without gas. Lol
- Added work expenses and travel for both myself and Y. We need to submit expense reports
- I'm expecting a work reimbursement for about $550 that I need to put back into savings.
- crap fell through at month end for me so my next commission check will be small. Boo!!! But I will still get the sales but not this month. Sometimes it isn't so great working on commission.
- Started swimming lessons last night for Lil Punk. $35 well spent.
- I'm just not going to buy any more groceries this month. Total damage was $338 but eating out is way up compared to usual.
- We have 4 boxes of diapers stocked up. Target runs great deals on their diapers.
We have a quiet weekend planned and I'm grateful for that. I love relaxing with my family.