Monday, April 7, 2014

Weekend Recap

We had a nice weekend. We started Saturday off with a fundraiser, a walk for March of Dimes. Somebody actually asked me if Baby G was preemie after hearing how old he is. He's at least 20 pounds now and doesn't look like a preemie at all. LOLZ

We had free tickets to the circus so we took Lil Punk. She wanted to ride the elephant. I said no to that because she has been too scared to ride my friend's miniature horse. We got out of the circus with only buying her a juice. That crap is so overpriced its ridiculous.

We then went to a BBQ at my in-laws. I like them but can only handle so much. My brother in law bragged about how he only shops at Amazon because its cheaper. He said if he needs something right away, he buys it at a local store and returns it when he has a new one from Amazon. That really pissed me off. That drives up prices for all of us. And he was proud of it!

Yesterday was a perfect day at home. It was super nice out. We spent plenty of time outside. Y committed to building me a raised bed for my asparagus, strawberries and raspberries. I also took a long nap with Baby G. I just love napping with him. I really love being at home with my family :)

How was your weekend?

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a fun weekend. ours was quiet since half of our household is still sick but this week the weather will be in low 70s, so we'll be outside a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great weekend with the family :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great weekend. We need to get planting our garden so badly. Ready for some home grown food!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey...check your e-mail when you have a minute. :)

    ReplyDelete