Saturday, May 10, 2014

Saturday Happenings

It is Y's birthday on Monday and I bought him a laser level. It was on sale for $300. He told me last weekend that he was going to buy it because he needs it to build our deck. He also wanted it so he could do some ditching. I kind of freaked out last weekend in the store when he was going to get it. I hadn't planned on buying it for him but it is the perfect present because he is saving us money by building the deck himself.

I noticed an error this week in my checkbook. I had not recorded a $400 payment to my credit card. I have as pretty bummed when I figured it because I had to transfer money out of our savings.

Y might have to work today which really stinks. I would like to go to the local nursery to buy my garden plants this weekend. If I wait too long, they tend to get picked over. I've tried growing tomatoes from seed but I don't have a good place to do it in my house. It's worth it to buy good quality garden plants.

Tomorrow is my special day. I love celebrating being a mom. Happy Mothers day to all of my fellow mommy bloggers!

4 comments:

  1. I hope you have a fantastic Mother's Day, with some decent weather to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's day my friend. A lazer level how nice. You do know water need to flow down hill, unless you are in Utah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same to you, Kim! You know how water is always an issue here :)

      Delete