Sunday, June 1, 2014

Busy Weekend

This was a busy but productive weekend. Here's what we managed to get done:
  • Watched Baby G get good at army crawling and rocking back and forth on all fours--so cute!
  • Cleaned and vacuumed my car
  • Went shopping and bought much needed new work pants. Mine are all too big :).
  • Cleaned and vacuumed our bedroom, the living room and Lil Punk's bedroom. The floors need to be vacuumed all the time with a little one on them.
  • Bought groceries and really had to restock on many basics--spent $210, ouch!
  • Did laundry and put it all away
  • Washed our bedding--Baby G's diaper leeked some time early this am when he was laying with us.
  • Planted our vine garden--two kinds of cantaloupe, three kinds of pumpkins, yellow summer squash, zucchini, butternut squash, watermelon, and 5 kinds of cucumbers (lemon, salt and pepper, straight 8, Armenian and Sweeter Yet).
  • Listed an extra bike we have on Craigslist
  • Played Old Maid and Memory with Lil Punk
  • Taught Lil Punk how to use her new little loom
  • Made delicious provolone and pesto grilled cheese sandwiches. I did other cooking was this was the best.
  • Weeded my raised bed with asparagus. I was so excited to see it coming back. I've been watching and nothing until today when its a foot tall.
  • Watched The Bachelorette and cheered for the pantsapreneur.
  • Made goals for June
  • Biked 3 miles and ran 1. It's painful to get back in shape but I need to.
  • Took a nap both today and yesterday
Whew! How was your weekend?

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like you were productive! You must really like cucumbers?! Do you make a lot of pickles?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love cucumbers! I have made pickles before but I'm not sure if I will again. I hate when cucumbers go bitter so I had to try a couple new varieties that aren't supposed to go bitter. Haha! I just realized that I also planted another white cucumber. I have a cucumber addiction!

      Delete
  2. "Baby G's diaper leaked..." Oh deity. I know you love your kids! But every post makes me more and more glad I have none, heh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a Kim list! You can get c antelope and melon to grow in the Dakotas?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My neighbor does it so I'm hoping:)

      Delete
  4. Hurrah for work pants that are too big!! Woot woot! Wish I had that problem lol! It must be from having such a busy life - your weekend was super busy alright!

    ReplyDelete