- Watched Baby G get good at army crawling and rocking back and forth on all fours--so cute!
- Cleaned and vacuumed my car
- Went shopping and bought much needed new work pants. Mine are all too big :).
- Cleaned and vacuumed our bedroom, the living room and Lil Punk's bedroom. The floors need to be vacuumed all the time with a little one on them.
- Bought groceries and really had to restock on many basics--spent $210, ouch!
- Did laundry and put it all away
- Washed our bedding--Baby G's diaper leeked some time early this am when he was laying with us.
- Planted our vine garden--two kinds of cantaloupe, three kinds of pumpkins, yellow summer squash, zucchini, butternut squash, watermelon, and 5 kinds of cucumbers (lemon, salt and pepper, straight 8, Armenian and Sweeter Yet).
- Listed an extra bike we have on Craigslist
- Played Old Maid and Memory with Lil Punk
- Taught Lil Punk how to use her new little loom
- Made delicious provolone and pesto grilled cheese sandwiches. I did other cooking was this was the best.
- Weeded my raised bed with asparagus. I was so excited to see it coming back. I've been watching and nothing until today when its a foot tall.
- Watched The Bachelorette and cheered for the pantsapreneur.
- Made goals for June
- Biked 3 miles and ran 1. It's painful to get back in shape but I need to.
- Took a nap both today and yesterday
Sunday, June 1, 2014
This was a busy but productive weekend. Here's what we managed to get done: