Friday, June 20, 2014

Friday Financials

I received a reimbursement from my boss for $500. It went directly to our savings, bringing the balance to $8700. I also found a check from Ebates when I was cleaning out my purse. It was only $5.45 that I sent to the new car fund.

I'm planning on buying a garden tiller tomorrow. It might be expensive. Any tips on brand or specifics would be appreciated.

Y is doing a small project for a coworker. We bought the needed supplies last weekend. It was about $100 and he hasn't been reimbursed yet. Y hasn't asked for the money from her but stuff like this kind of annoys me.

We are actually doing fairly well budget wise foe the month. We are planning a camping trip next weekend that will add up a bit.

Happy Friday! 

1 comment:

  1. My knowledge of garden tillers = nothing I'm afraid! Let me know what you get and how you like it because a year from now I'll be in the market for one of my own!

    ReplyDelete