Monday, July 14, 2014

Monday, Monday...

Just a general update...

On the situation with my mother, thank you all for your kind words. I don't know yet what I'm willing to do. I prayed about it with my bff and I have some peace for now. It's a work in progress.

My cell phone broke. Not so happy about that. I do have an older phone from my sister that I will likely use instead of buying one.

Lil Punk is sick this afternoon so I'm home with her. We took a little nap this afternoon. She is still just laying on the couch so I know she's not really feeling better. Poor little girl.

Tomorrow is our payday. It is a commission check for me and a very good one. I plan to pay off my car, $2200. I also intend to transfer some to the new car fund which is for a new pickup for Y. I was planning on saving enough to pay cash for our next vehicle but it looks like that won't be happening. His pickup is on its last leg and we would like to sell/trade it before anything happens.

I'm a little annoyed that I will be out of debt and likely right back in it. Probably another post coming on the vehicle situation.

I also need to add up grocery spending.

1 comment:

  1. In 36 years of marriage I swear we have never had a time without a vehicle payment. I hate it. Will there ever come a time when we finally say enough?

    ReplyDelete