Thursday, July 24, 2014

Thursday Update

Today is my Friday. We are going camping tomorrow with my older brother and his family and two of my sisters. I'm so excited!! It will probably be expensive as we are driving 3 hours to get there but this is our annual get together.

Our credit cards were hacked yesterday. I caught it right away when the charges were still pending. I canceled our cards and reordered new ones. Meanwhile we are using our debit cards. Its kind of a pain because I now have to constantly balance our checkbook. I haven't done daily balancing for a long time.

We have been riding bikes in the evening. Baby G sits in a bike trailer and Lil Punk is on a Weeride Copilot behind my bike. It's a fun workout and good family time. We have only been going 4 miles but 4 miles on gravel is a workout, especially with the wind here :).

Work is going very well. July should be my best month ever for commissions. August will be a little slower and I'm grateful for that. I plan to invest most of my big fat commission check!

Have a wonderful weekend!

6 comments:

  1. That really sucks about the credit cards. It has happened to me three times now. The worst is remembering to update all my auto pay bills that charge my credit card monthly. Have fun camping, family time is the best!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate when my credit/debit cards get hacked, such a pain in the butt! Glad you caught it quickly and they didn't get anyway with anything.

    Have fun camping and congrats on the big commission cheque! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes, I'm sorry about your credit cards! I'm glad you caught it right away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you paying attention. Have fun with family I wish my brothers were decent enough to have fun with, but unfortunately not to be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you caught it but it is still a pain.
    Have a great trip, you have earned it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Scary!! But you're on top of things :) Biking is something I really enjoy but like you we have a lot of wind here and that makes it challenging. have a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete