Monday, September 1, 2014

6 Figures in Retirement!!!

One of our Goals for this year was to break the $100,000 mark for our retirement accounts.  I'm happy to report that we broke that goal this month.  I received Y's annual pension report which is over 12k.  He is now fully vested in this account but I hadn't been including it in our totals.  I added it in and we have just over $110,000 in our retirement accounts.  I will still push on to get $100,000 in our other accounts but I'm checking this box off.

Since I turned 35 yesterday, I'm especially pleased we reached this goal.

11 comments:

  1. What a nice feather in your cap! Round numbers are definitely worth celebrating. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a great accomplishment!!! Y'all have reason to celebrate your hard work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! What a wonderful way to honor the occasion. 6 figures is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent! Congrats on the milestone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday and kudos on the 6 figures mark on the retirement $. Hopefully you'll gain momentum from here on out.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great milestone that has been achieved. Keep up the good work and look forward to your next update. Do you invest in dividend paying stocks? Just wondering where you allocate the money.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday!!! Awesome job on that goal! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy belated birthday! What a great gift and accomplishment. Many congrats to you. I would love to break 50k by the time I'm that age (7 years and 35k away)!

    ReplyDelete