Monday, October 13, 2014

Manic Monday

I didn't really have another name for this post.  We had a busy weekend.  The kids and I went to a pumpkin patch with a couple of my girlfriends from high school and their kids.  It was fun but a very exhausting day.  Yesterday kind of sucked because I had a headache all day, not a hangover headache but a congestion one that would not go away.  Also my fantasy football team lost big.

We have a very busy week.  Lil Punk has picture retakes this evening.  I am going to a friends Tastefully Simple party tomorrow.  Lil Punk has gymnastics on Wednesday.  To top it off, I have a very busy work week.

On Saturday, Y's BFF and his girlfriend are coming over for dinner with Y's parents.  Y's parents will watch our kids while we go to a haunted hospital.  I can't wait!!  It's going to be so much fun!  The hospital is the old state hospital and it was used as a mental hospital so it is really haunted. I love October and Halloween!!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment