Saturday, October 25, 2014

Sick--Ugh!

I have had a terrible cough for the last 5 1/2 weeks.  I finally went to the doctor and I do have bronchitis.  I called in yesterday to make an appointment and got in yesterday afternoon.  It was to a doctor that I had never seen before and she was awesome.  She asked me a whole slew of pertinent questions and took the time to thoroughly examine me.  It as a full 2 hours that I was there as I had to wait about an hour after my appointment time  but I would rather wait for a knowledgeable doctor who cares than the one who gives the usual 5 minute consult.

I have just felt so rundown for so long now.  I can't wait to feel better.

3 comments:

  1. That's no fun! Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo much going around - it's going to be a long winter! Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear that :( Good thing have a caring doctor. Get plenty of rest, and drink lots of fluids. Get well soon :)

    ReplyDelete