- Last payday was a very good one for commissions for me. My check had about $6000 just from commissions. Y commented to me that I'm paid well for an easy job. My job is anything but easy.
- I decided not to put any in our retail investment account as we have some large expenses coming up.
- We have half a beef coming which should be about 350 pounds of meat and it will cost a whopping $1350 approximately. Yikes! It comes out to be around $3.85 per pound.
- We are going to Florida in January. Plane tickets and hotel are taken care of but we will need spending money.
- We decided to buy an ATV, up to $3000. We really want this. Y is researching used ones.
- Christmas shopping has been started and we have a good chunk of it done.
- I usually volunteer to buy a needy kid a Christmas gift. This year we got a family of 3 kids--little bit more money but we are fortunate in that we can afford it. I wonder if they only get these presents? And who they are?
- I signed up for the Amex reward of spend $10 at 3 small businesses on November 29th and they match up to $30. I will definitely be doing that. If you have an Amex card, I would encourage you to sign up.