Thursday, November 27, 2014

What I'm Thankful For


  • My wonderful husband who is an awesome father
  • My two perfect (in my eyes) little children.  Lil Punk who is so smart and funny and Baby G who is so easygoing and adorable.
  • A warm cozy house that is so comfortable for our family
  • My job which allows me to provide well for my family
  • Enough food to eat so my kids nor I ever have to go to bed hungry
  • Having the acreage to plant a big garden and having a husband who helps me plow and plant
  • My good friends who support me even if they don't always support my decisions
  • Good health for my family and myself--this is so often taken for granted until one doesn't have it
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you too ND Chic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great list! Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! Many blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have some amazing gifts in your life. Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete