- Increase regular savings to $10,000-- we achieved this early in the year and have stayed fairly consistent but we only have $9000 in there now because of my BP and Conoco impulse purchases.
- Pay off car--sorta pass. We paid my car off in July only to turn around and refinance Y's pick-up.
- Increase retirement to $100,000. We blew this out of the water but I won't know final numbers until the end of year.
- Get mortgage under $200,000--I never paid extra so this goal was pretty much let go in favor of others. It is currently around $202,000.
- Increase giving by 10%--we definitely achieved this. We have given more this year than ever before.
- Stick to grocery budget of $500 monthly. FAILED!!!
- Open retail investment account and fund it to $20,000. I actually added this goal in July. While I didn't make it to $20,000, we do have just over $17,000 so I'm pretty happy with this one.
I will be happy if 2015 ends as well for us :)