Monday, December 15, 2014

Terrible Day

Ugghh!!  I had a terrible work day today.  It started off with a bad phone call at 8:15 this morning in which I was hung up on.  It went downhill from there until I decided to leave early at 4:30.  When I have days like this, I really wonder if I am going to work until I'm 60-65.  If we liquidated and moved to a much smaller, paid off home, we could probably work part time at jobs with less stress.  I like my job but after a day like today, I'm not eager for tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Oh honey, my daughter calls these Rock Star days. In other words it would be easier if she had been a rock star. It is lawyer sarcasm. I am sorry life is rotten sometimes but you can take it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today is a new day....chin up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I am so sorry! We have all had those days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And that, in a nutshell, is why I retired two years early on a reduced pension. The peace of mind is priceless!

    ReplyDelete