Thursday, February 12, 2015

Should Be Sleeping...

I have developed an issue with insomnia.  I wake up 2-4 nights a week and I'm not able to get back to sleep for a couple hours.  I hate it and the more I try not to do it, the worse it gets.  I'm not overly stressed at work or anything.  I'm just dealing with normal stuff.

Today I just woke up at 5:30 and can't get back to sleep.  I will get up in a few minutes to get ready for the day.  I'm going out of town today and still haven't packed.  Since it will be a late night tonight, I wish I had that extra hour of sleep.

It probably doesn't help that I slept with Lil Bud (Baby G) last night since 1.  He was flailing all over the place and kept waking up.  I think he must not be feeling well.  Lil Punk was up coughing last night too.  I always worry about them when I'm gone even though Y is more than capable and a very involved father.  I can't imagine having a partner who didn't contribute equally to parenting.

Off to get ready, work for a couple hours and hit the road!

4 comments:

  1. I know what you mean on both accounts! With my four, having a co- parent was paramount to the stability of our family.

    As for the insomnia, I know I am in peri- menopause and it is plaguing me. Wish I had advice! Hope you trip goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain... I was up at 4am today and have SO much to do today.. it's going to be a long day! Hoep you have an 'easy' day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must be something in the air! I was awake from about 12:30am to 3:30am. Feeling pretty lethargic today. Happens about once a week and I don't know why.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use melatonin and it works wonders! Hope you get back on schedule. I hate being tired.

    ReplyDelete