Sunday, March 8, 2015

I Miss Some Bloggers

I miss some bloggers and wonder how they're doing.  I miss my boy Rafiki.  Are you married to P?  I miss Canadian Saver.  How are your horses and cats?  I miss Judy.  How are you coping and what's going on in your life?  I miss Sunflowers.  How is married life?  I miss Sarah.  How is it with 2 kids?  I miss Dog Ate My Finances.  You were so snarky but I mostly agreed with you.  I miss Money Mate Kate.  I loved hearing NYC massage stories.  I miss Schtinkykat.  How is your new pad?  Tanner, how are you?  Are you still around?  There are so many others that have stopped blogging and I always wonder.

If any of you are reading this, come back and give us an update.

10 comments:

  1. I miss all of these bloggers as well! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree... Canadian Saver still comments however...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully we'll hear from a few of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss Judy dreadfully, and Tanner, some that you mentioned I don't know but if you liked then I liked them. It is hard because they become a part of your psyche and then they are gone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was just looking at my blog list the other day, cleaning off a couple that don't blog anymore and I miss Tanner too and was wondering how she is doing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tanner is still around but not inspired lately to post and busy with life.

    ReplyDelete