Sunday, June 28, 2015

Garden Bounty

Tonight I made a delicious salad with kohlrabi, green onions, and celery from our garden with a light dressing of rice wine vinegar with salt and pepper.  Even Lil Punk commented on how much she liked it.  She and I have also been munching on peas every chance we get.

Out neighbors surprised us by bringing by a couple bushels of fresh strawberries.  Yum!!  My kids ate so many and I finished them off today in scrumptious strawberry muffins.  Everybody raved about the muffins so that recipe is definitely a keeper.

Everything is coming along so well.  My tomatoes are even getting close.  I might even try to figure out how to post pics.  Lol.

2 comments:

  1. I had a light dinner (and a bottle of sangria!) At my friend's house over the weekend with fresh lettuce from their garden. It was yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I'd LOVE to see pics! Your garden sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete