Sunday, August 23, 2015

Back To School

Lil Punk goes back to school this week on Wednesday.  We had first grade orientation last week and her teacher seemed so nice.  She was very kind and enthusiastic.  I think she will be a great teacher and make the effort to bond with Lil Punk.

Lil Punk and I went to the fair today to use up a couple ride tickets from yesterday when we were rained out.  We went on the Tilt O Whirl and another big kid ride.  It was so much fun and I'm happy that she's almost done with the kiddie rides.  She wanted to go on the Zipper but I thought that be a bit much for a 6 year old.  Next year I definitely want to take her on armband night.  I love rides and it was such a big step for her today.

This week will likely feel out of sorts as we adjust to back to school.  I can't believe how quickly the summer flew by.

1 comment:

  1. We start meetings Thursday and the kids start back on September 1st. It went superfast.

    ReplyDelete