Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Goal Completed

I completed a goal today.  I ran a 5k.  I wanted to stop and walk but I kept on jogging till the end.  I had about half a mile left and it was very hilly.  I was passed by a senior citizen, he must have been at least 70.  I figured if he was still running then I could push myself.  My goal was to run an entire 5k and I'm happy to be done.  I finished in 31.4 minutes.

In other not so good news, Lil G put my phone in the sink and turned the water on.  He was quite thrilled with himself and I'm just happy that my phone still works.  It now has water spots on the screen that I'm hoping go away with time.

5 comments:

  1. Great job on the 5k! Not so great about the phone but picturing Lil G's pride did make me giggle! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! That's a very big deal, although not so great about the phone. At least it still works! xx

    ReplyDelete