Sunday, September 13, 2015

Menu Plan

I have felt lately that we've been so busy that I haven't been cooking full meals for the most part.  I guess we're still getting back into the rhythm of school and kids' activities.

Monday--BLT's with cabbage salad
Tuesday--pork roast with potatoes in the crock pot and corn on the side.  Lil Punk has gymnastics so we're always scrambling on Tuesdays.
Wednesday--shrimp and veggie stir fry with rice
Thursday--taco salads
Friday--chicken and veggie quesadillas

I do need to pick up milk, fresh fruit and cat food.  I've noticed that we've been going to the store more often which always costs us way more money.  We need to get back to going weekly at the most.

I'm feeling tired and lethargic today because we went to a wedding yesterday.  We were there with our good friends that we don't see that often anymore.  We've moved away and we all have kids so we are definitely not partying anymore like we used to.  It was super fun to party like a rockstar but I'm feeling it today.

I wrapped up some huge things professionally last week so it feels like a load has been lifted from my shoulders.  I love the challenge of my work but I will take easier weeks when they come my way.

Have a good week, Y'all!

2 comments:

  1. I remember how hard it was to get back into a working rhythm once school started again, but your menu sounded pretty good, much better than my last week anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome menu! I got a few meal ideas from it :) We haven't had BLT's in a really long time, so delicious and easy

    ReplyDelete