Sunday, October 25, 2015

Sunday Funday

It's been a super busy day today.  Lil Punk and I made pumpkin spice muffins this morning and brought then to a couple if our neighbors.  One neighbor was the one who had twins about a month ago.  I held one little baby and wished I was having another one.  They were so precious when we were there.  The other neighbor that we gave muffins to was the one who gave us more pumpkins.  She was very grateful and raved about them.  It was nice to do something for somebody who always goes out of her way to be kind and giving to everyone.

We also cleaned out our pumpkins in preparation for carving them.  I saved the seeds to roast and Y said he would take care of that.  We love roasted pumpkin seeds.

I'm now at Lil Punk's figure skating practice and she's almost done.  It's only the second practice this year and I can already tell an improvement.  Gotta go!  Have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

  1. So many times we underestimate how gestures as simple as taking some muffins and holding baby can be as important as really grand things. What a wonderful thing to do and what a great teaching opportunity/.

    ReplyDelete