Sunday, November 1, 2015

Weekly Menu

Monday--Guinness beef stew, already in the crock pot ready to go for tomorrow
Tuesday--taco salads
Wednesday--spaghetti
Thursday--sloppy joes with veggies
Friday--leftovers

We are getting half a beef in about two months and half a pig in about six weeks so we need to eat down our freezer. I know we'll have room but I also need to cut our grocery bill in the next two months because the pork and beef will be expensive.

The other things I want to get done this week are having Y apply for his passport and making sure we're enrolled in Y's work benefits.  We need to reenroll every year for the medical and daycare flex benefits.

Have a good week!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good food week, especially the Guinness stew. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Guinness stew was delicious but I would use less broth next time for a thicker stew. I tried Trisha Yearwood's recipe.

      Delete