Thursday, December 3, 2015

Little Grocery Challenge

I'm challenging myself to only spend $100 on groceries and other household items until December 15.  We need to eat down our pantry and freezer anyway.  We will be doing some Christmas baking but I have the ingredients for white chocolate macadamia nut cookies.   If I make one more kind, I will likely call it good.  We don't need 15 different kinds of Christmas goodies.

I booked our Mexico hotel today.  I got a 5 star all-inclusive hotel for $1218 for 5 days.  Since we used credit card points to book our airfare, this is our only cost thus far for our 5 day Mexico trip.  I'm so excited!!!

Anybody want to join me on a little grocery challenge?

5 comments:

  1. Ooh, I'm in! We've been eating down our freezer and pantry lately, and I'm so excited at how organized my freezer seems with the extra space. Even counting $$$ baby pouches, I'm going to aim for less than $100 for the next two weeks, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am all in with the 100 until the 15th. Since my family does not start drifting in until the 17th this will give me a little added cushion when the house fills up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck with your challenge but I am out. I've already spent over $100 this month on groceries as the local grocery chain had some awesome deals. lolz
    I may do something like this for Jan. as we attempt to eat down what is here when our youngest is home from college.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in! So far: nothing spent and I have meal planned up until next Sunday with what we have. Just need to do a small trip for milk, veggies, etc :) Goodluck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing in detail. Your blog is an inspiration! Apart of really useful tips, it's just really ! This post will be effectively Just about everything looks good displayed.
    Visit more info Breadstick candy cookies

    ReplyDelete