Thursday, December 24, 2015

Merry Christmas Eve!!

I'm curled up on the couch with Lil G watching cartoons.  Y took Punk into town with him so we could take a nap.  Lol.  He knows what makes me happy.  We are going to go sledding behind the four wheeler when he gets home.  Then we will have crab legs and ravioli for dinner.  We will open gifts after that.

My boss usually gives me a cheesy Christmas decoration that I usually regift or donate.  This year she gave me Quelf, the party game.  I plan on bringing it with tomorrow to my in-laws house.  We should have a good time with it.  I love games and I wish she would just gift a game every year instead of decorations if she plans on a gift.

We're still processing the diagnosis.  Hard decisions are in the future.  As the most responsible kid in his family, Y will have to step up and help with many decisions and executions.  My job will be to support all of them.

Merry Christmas to all my blogging friends!   Give your loved ones an extra hug or two today if you can :)

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you too NDCHic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! What an awesome Christmas gift from work - I got the cheesy decoration gift this year lol damn.

    ReplyDelete