Friday, January 1, 2016

2016 Goals

Financial:

  1. Max out my Roth IRA for 2015, $5500
  2. Max out my 401k, $18,000
  3. Make $2000 in dividends from my brokerage investments, not including any retirement funds
  4. Save $50,000 total in 2016, not including automatic contributions for retirement
  5. Increase retirement to $210,000
  6. Max out Roth IRA's for Y and myself for 2016
  7. Pay $1110 to mortgage every month
  8. Increase car fund to $6000
Personal:

  1. Plant an apple tree
  2. Plant 2 other berry trees/shrubs
  3. Finish basement or patio
  4. Run a 5k 3 times
  5. Plan vacation for 2017
  6. Stay smoke free
  7. Do more activities with the kids

Happy New Year!!

9 comments:

  1. Oh wow, those are some great future planning goals. Love, love the personal ones. I wish I had the income to have such great savings goals. I hope you succeed in them all! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jolie. I'm not actually sure if we have the income. Without my commission, we do not but I'm going to bust my butt as beat I can to make it happen.

      Delete
  2. Heady financial goals there, #4 sounds as lofty as mine usually is. lolz
    Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! These are definitely stretch goals but I win even if I fail :)

      Delete
  3. Sweet goals for 2016 :) I love your stay smoke free goal; my sister quit last month and I'm her #1 cheerleader. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It will always be a struggle. My former smoking self just had way more fun.

      Delete
  4. I did not see have another baby on that list and I think you are such a great parent that needs to be there. Okay none of my business. You are a great parent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this comment. I would totally go for another baby but DH isn't on board. He's good with two so I guess I am too :)

      Delete
  5. I think you should be able to accomplish everything. I love the 2016 lists everyone puts out. Bettering ourselves and having a network of people to encourage us is WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete