Saturday, January 23, 2016

Vacation Update

We came back this past week from Playa del Carmen, Mexico.  We had a good time relaxing by the pools and beach, checking out the local town, doing activities and eating too much delicious food.  I didn't get sick at all.  The resort was very nice.  The drinks were good.  I was able to spend my days relaxing and reading a couple books.  BUT I missed my kids like crazy and wish that they would have been there with me.  It was a very international crowd at the resort and lots if other families had their kids there.  I will vacation with my kids next time.

I have actually already started tentatively planning our next vacation.  I want to be able to use credit cards and reward programs to pay for it.  I love vacationing but I like paying nothing for it.  Lol!  We shall see if it is possible.

Meanwhile, I'm relaxing after vacation this weekend.  I have already had one nap today and I see the rest of day being equally relaxing.  We had a travel nightmare on the way back that prevented us from getting back at a reasonable time on Tuesday and I went to work on Wednesday with about 4 hours of sleep. It made for a long remainder of the week.

So happy to be back and I hope all my friends on the East are ok.

4 comments:

  1. So glad to hear that you had such a good vacation! Looking forward to hearing more about it once you settle in back home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a great holiday, and better yet that you didn't get sick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you had a wonderful vacation! Sounds perfect around now....battling this snow has been brutal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you had a good time. I had a hard time leaving my kids when they ere little.

    ReplyDelete