I'm copying Sharon at Midlife Musings for this one.
1. My major in college was history, completely unrelated to the sales field I'm in now.
2. For a long time my favorite car was a Mitsubishi 3000GT. I wanted one so bad!!
3. Growing up, I showed in 4-H. The animals I showed were cattle, horses, cats and rabbits.
4. My first concert was Garth Brooks, still love his music.
5. I first vacation was a month after high school graduation when I went to Dallas to visit my sister and I loved it!
6. I love Texas. They think big and I just love the culture.
7. I just recently started eating 12 grain bread. It's the only non-white bread that I will eat.
8. I view both of my maternity leaves as the most relaxing and zen time. I loved having a newborn.
9. I strive for a zen life. I only like chaos if it's created--like we have a party or something.
10. I am the league manager for Fantasy Football at my work and I also do the brackets for March Madness. I do not like to lose!!!