Saturday, July 2, 2016

Menu recap

This week did not go as planned but we are eating down the freezer.   This is what we actually had:

Monday -- chicken pasta dish from freezer
Tuesday -- vegetation lasagna, Y left work early and had dinner ready when we got home
Wednesday -- eating out, Punk and I went to Valley fair so we ate out on the way back, super fun and her first rollercoaster at age 6!!
Thursday -- Subway and then we went shopping for fireworks
Friday -- frozen pizza.  We had a fireworks party and a friend came over for dinner.  The party was a huge success.  We had 4 families over. We did a ton of kiddie fireworks.  I had ice cream sandwiches and Popsicles as treats.

We're heading to the lake today for a couple days.  It should be fun.  Work has been super busy lately so I need to relax and unwind.  Have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds good! I need to work on my freezer too, it *really* needs defrosted, so I think I'm starting that today... It's going to get interesting! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete