Sunday, August 7, 2016

Menu Plan

My kids are starting to request specific menu items which I love.  Punk requested my mashed potatoes with gravy.  She specified that I must make the gravy.  Today Lil G requested I makes "doodles" when I was talking about what to make so I will make noodles this week.

Monday--beef stroganoff
Tuesday--pork ribs in the crock pot with corn on the cob and rice
Wednesday--mini meatloaf with mashed potatoes and gravy with salad
Thursday--leftovers
Friday--BLT's with tomatoes from our garden with side

We had a very busy week last week with Bible School every evening for Punk.  I had a work event on Wednesday and Y had a work picnic on Thursday.  We went camping this weeknd with friends.  It was so fun but another tiring weekend.

We are doing awesome with our savings goals. I will do another post about that.

Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment