In July, I put new goals that helped motivate me to save.
- Increase saving to $10,000--check
- Y's Roth $5500--money is saved. I just need to make sure we are under the income limit before actually putting it in the account but it's set aside
- My Roth IRA--money is saved as of today
- Save $10,000 to finish basement--$3000 saved so far
- Save $10,000 to buy stocks--$3000 saved as of today. I'm thinking I will buy either Walmart or Target, not sure which.
The elephant in the room is that I've been stressed this quarter to get to this point. I was talking to my best friend and she pushed me to ask for more professional support. The next day I asked one of my bosses for more hours with an assistant. She readily concurred and told me to ask for whatever need.
I like my job but I don't like the stress. Is it possible to be challenged, make a lot of money and have very little stress? If so, at what job?