Monday, December 5, 2016

Hit A Deer

I hit a deer as I was driving home from work on Friday.  Thankfully, I do have comprehensive coverage on my car.  I really have no idea on how much my car is worth so it might be totaled.  I turned the insurance claim in right away and brought it to the bodyshop this morning for an estimate.  My coworker has an extra car they don't use so I'm going to be borrowing that.

My deductible is $500 so I know that I'm out that.  I was not planning on getting a new car so soon.

Everything feels in limbo now.

8 comments:

  1. Oh no! that is one of my new fears, where we live now. Glad you are ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear. Sorry to hear this happened to you. It sounds like you are okay so that's good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! I am glad you are okay. I hate driving this time of year b/c of all the deer. And the darn things seem to come out of nowhere.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! A car is just a car, although I understand the frustration of an added expense like that. The main thing is that you're okay x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you are ok. Don't you have a car savings acct? It might not be a bad thing to get your new car sooner than later....I am sure if you are looking for a NEW car, the 2016 models are probably being marked down.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you are okay, even if the car is not!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If it hit against your frame chances are good that it is totaled. DS1 did that his second year down in the US. Came around a corner and WHAM. Twisted the frame of a jeep. So glad you are ok.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like you post good blog,Thanks for your sharing.

    แตกใน xxx

    ReplyDelete