Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Big Fat Goal

I never did post my goals for 2017.  The reason is that I've had trouble finding motivation and inspiration.  However, I have one major goal that is exciting to me.  I want to have $100,000 in our joint stock accounts.  We started the year with $75,785.73.  I track this monthly so I will update at the end of this month.  At the end of January, we had $75,447.99.  The loss was mainly due to our investments.  I purchased Under Armour and it's taken a beating this year.  But I also purchased Unilever toward the end of 2016 and I've made over $1000 on that in the last few business days.

The other goals I have for 2016 involve maxing out my 401k, both Roth IRS's, paying down the mortgage a bit, increasing Y's 457 contributions and increasing 529 contributions for both kiddos.  For my person goals, I want to continue working out at the gym, run 3 5k's, finish basement, plant an apple tree, plant two other berry trees/shrubs and an vacation for 2018.  And have a more relaxing year.  So far, so good on the last one!!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! I cannot wait to focus on investing again. Right now, it is all about racking up as much cash as humanly possible for this build!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cash is king with respect to building. I remember that from when we built.

      Delete
  2. it is all about racking up as much cash as humanly possible for this build!


    เกย์ไทย

    ReplyDelete