Tuesday, March 14, 2017

March Stock buys

I didn't buy any others to know than the regular $500 we have going into mutual funds.  For this month, I've made a couple stock purchases.  I bought 100 shares of Target in three separate transactions.  I happened to buy Target shares last fall.  When my stock was up $1000 in two months, I sold around Thanksgiving.  I'm thankful that I was able to time it and sold high.  I'm now buying at what I feel is a low but time will tell.

I also bought 14 shares of BP.  I own just under 180 shares of BP and I would like to buy more.

My retail stock accounts are over $80,000 so only about $20,000 more to go this year 😃

Anybody else buying in this funky market?  If so, what are you buying?

6 comments:

  1. I don't play the stock market. I just have my 401k into an aggressive portfolio and let it do it's work. My dad used to buy and sell and did well. I just don't know enough about it (nor have enough money)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately not, I would love to but with the house build, all the money is going there right now. Salivating watching though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am currently funding any extra money (above the budgeted) to get my Vanguard International Total Stock Market mutual fund from investor shares to admiral ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I buy small cap shares as these tend to be overlooked by the big boys so are more likely to be undervalued. I build discounted cash flows to model the stocks. Currently bought a load of shares in Everyman Group PLC (EMAN) on the UK AIM market. Target price of 218 pence but currently sat at 145 pence.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wondering how you guys are - missing your posts.

    ReplyDelete